GTA Training Inc. WAIVER
RELEASE, INDEMNITY, AUTHORIZATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
In consideration of the permission granted to the participants named below to participate in GTA TRAINING INC program, the Parent/Guardian on behalf of both the Parent/Guardian and the Child (if under 18 years of age):
1. Herein acknowledges the risks related to the Child’s participation in the sport of basketball, which risks include
severe injury and death, and agrees to ensure that at all times during the Child’s participation in the GTA
TRAINING (including practices, scrimmages, games, workout sessions and warm up/cool down) the Child shall be
provided with, and wear, appropriate court shoes and gym shorts or gym attire; and
2. Releases GTA TRAINING its directors, officers, members, coaches, servants and agents from any and all claims and
causes of action for any injury, loss, pain and suffering, or other damages or related costs of any kind whatsoever,
howsoever caused, which the undersigned and/or the Child suffers or incurs as a result of the Child’s training at
GTA TRAINING program; and
3. Agrees to indemnify and hold harmless GTA TRAINING, its directors, officers, members, coaches, servants and
agents with respect to any claims or causes action whatsoever which may be brought against them by or on behalf
of the Child and/or the Parent/Guardian as a result of the Child’s participation at GTA TRAINING: and
4. Authorizes GTA TRAINING INC, its directors, officers, members, coaches, servants and agents to act for the
undersigned Parent/Guardian accordingly, using their best judgement in any emergency that requires medical
attention and/or treatment for the Child as a result of the Child’s participation at GTA TRAINING.
5. PHOTO RELEASE AND INDEMNITY – GTA TRAINING is authorized to take photographs of my child or me at its
programs for publicity and promotional purposes only. I, the undersigned Parent or Guardian hereby consent to
the publication and use by GTA TRAINING of any such photographs for publicity and promotional purposes on the
GTA TRAINING web site or other marketing initiatives.
GTA Training – Basketball Programs, Lessons, After-School, Camps and Personal Training
Refund Policy: A refund will be issued with 10 days notice prior to the program start date. Otherwise, a credit issued to a future program(s).